If your car breaks down while you are out on the road, our breakdown partners RAC will be on hand to help you out.

If you breakdown, you should ensure that you are pulled off the road in a safe place. If you cannot do this, please leave the car and get yourself and anyone you are with to a safe place.

Then you will need to call the RAC on 0330 2000 999 and quote the following word: Karshare02 

They will ask for the following details:

  1. Vehicle registration number

  2. Driver's name

  3. Driver's date of birth

Once you have given these details the RAC will send someone out to help you get on your way. 

Please feel free to call us at any time if you are unsure of what to do and would like some assistance.

Did this answer your question?