In order to receive your earnings from each rental, you must add a payout method to your Karshare account. To make sure we’re sending your earnings to the right place, we’ll ask for forms of identification to verify your bank account. It’s important to do this, as you won’t receive any payments until your bank account has been verified.
How do I add a payout method to my account?
Setting up to receive payments is a straightforward process that requires two forms of identification. We recommend following these steps using the Karshare app.
- Enter your address into your Karshare account
- Go to Account > Settings > Payout methods > Add bank account
- Enter your bank account details
- Upload front and back images of your driving licence
- Upload an image of your passport or utility bill
- Save your changes and await verification